THE ROAD HOME
FM100.3 is proud to support the all-day radio-a-thon at the Road Home, an annual tradition to raise money and other essential items for the Road Home, a Homeless Shelter. The broadcasts are the largest fundraiser for the shelter each year. The Road Home provides shelter and supportive services for overcoming homelessness. The monetary and in-kind donations collected during the annual Holiday radio-a-thon empower the shelter to deliver these programs year-round.
The broadcast is a friendly competition among the radio stations to see who can bring in the most money by asking listeners and businesses to make donations. This is also a great way for you to host your own office challenge and deliver the items as a team. When you are looking to make a real difference in your community, FM100.3 is your partner.
Join FM100.3 to help us support this cause in helping Utah’s homeless population.
The Road Home-Midvale Center
529 West 7300 South (9th Avenue), Midvale, Utah
Online donation link to theroadhome.org
Urgent Donation Needs:
Help us provide for the basic needs of individuals and families staying at our shelter by donating bedding, clothing, and other needed items.
– Pillows (new)
– Coats & Jackets (all sizes)
– Jeans & Warm clothing (all sizes)
– Boots & Shoes (all sizes)
– Socks (all sizes)
– Underwear (new, all sizes)
– Blankets (twin, full, & queen)
– Diapers (sizes 5-6, and pull-ups)
– Baby Bottles & Formula
About the Road Home:
The mission of The Road Home is to help people step out of homelessness and back into our community.
Who We Are
The Road Home is a private non-profit social services agency that assists individuals and families experiencing homelessness in Salt Lake County and along the Wasatch Front. The Road Home provides multiple services to help people overcome homelessness.
– Emergency Shelter – The Road Home provides emergency shelter for single men, single women, and families experiencing homelessness. Currently, The Road Home runs the Salt Lake Community Shelter which serves all three populations, and the Midvale Center serving families.
– Emergency Services – Our Client Engagement Team offers assistance to low-income and homeless individuals on a walk-in basis with obtaining documents, training, and supplies needed to transition back into the workforce, remain employed, qualify for housing, and more.
– Case Management – The Road Home’s Case Management team works tirelessly to help each individual who turns to us for assistance in identifying and overcoming the barriers causing them to become homeless. Case managers are also vital in connecting clients to community resources that help the individual leave shelter and live successfully in our community.
– Housing – The Road Home believes that housing is the solution to ending homelessness. We provide an array of housing programs including Rapid Rehousing for families and veterans, and Permanent Supportive Housing. Each housing program is designed to help with the housing and case management support needed to successfully overcome homelessness.