Talking Cold: Discussion of Episode 11
A man who defended Doug Lovell in court has a few things to say about what went down. Hosts Ann Dent and Sheryl Worsley spoke with defense attorney Mike Bouwhuis. Cold Host Dave Cawley joins the show for big moments.
Talking Cold is honest and frank conversations about the issues brought forward in the latest episode of the Cold podcast. We begin with Cold season 2: Justice for Joyce. Three ladies, Amy Donaldson, Ann Dent and Sheryl Worsley will talk about weighty issues like sexual assault, the death penalty and failures of the criminal justice system. The goal is more conversation and more understanding.
Spoiler alert! You will want to listen to the main story on Amazon Music before listening to our conversation because we will talk about what happens on the show.
If you or someone close to you has experienced rape or any other form of sexual abuse, you can go to RAINN.org to connect with free resources anywhere in the United States.
- Hosts: Ann Dent, Sheryl Worsley
- Audio production: Nina Earnest
- Audio mixing: Trent Sell
- KSL executive producer: Sheryl Worsley
- Workhouse Media executive producers: Paul Anderson, Nick Panella, Andrew Greenwood
- Amazon Music team: Morgan Jones, Eliza Mills, Vanessa Rebbert, Shea Simpson
Published: Friday June 11, 2021